Robotic Turntable, Robotic Welding Positioner, Single Axis Turn Table
- The R-series of 1-station positioners features a vertical rotation axis and can be used as a basic modular drive for multiple station operation or as a complete module with a mounted face plate.
- The precise servo technology provides high repeat accuracy and a high processing time due to a very quick positioning.
- Model: R-TT-10
- Rated Load: 100KG;
- Servo Motor Drive: Japan Panasonic;
- Accuracy: ≤1arc min
- Rotation Angle: 0-360degree;
- Rotation Speed: 0.1-3rpm;
- Square worktable sizes: 500*500mm;
- Protection: IP65
- Customers can consider robotic welding of more complex assemblies.
- The robot can address the joint in a favourable weld position, which means higher quality and weld integrity.
- A robot positioner can extend the working envelope of the robot by bringing the joint to the robot. Orbital welds can be addressed in a single operation by rotating the work piece resulting in improved bead appearance and higher weld integrity.
- Fast positioning times reduces the overall welding cycle time, thus increasing productivity.
- Easy to program using the robot's teach pendant, which means faster programming and more time to produce parts.
- High repeatable accuracy resulting in high quality output.
This robotic welding turntable is special designed according to client's job and requirements. It is customized and can be OEM. It can be integrated with the robot arm, and also can work as the separate axis.
Welding turntable, welding positioner, roboic welding turn table, perapheral equipment for robotic arm;