Integral H Beam Welding Line for Assembly , Electron Beam Welder
- “Beam Welding Line” automatic, two heads submerged arc-welding lines for T / I girder beam.
- 2sets of American Lincon DC-1000, NA-3S SAW welding system to ensure good welding quality;
- Japan Mitsubishi PLC controller;
- Hydraulic type post deformation device to straighten the beam;
- The beam is fed into the machine and both sides of the beam are welded simultaneously.
- Save space and economize workshop; shorten the production time and improve the efficiency;
- Economize the investment of crane equipment and operator;
2. Main Parameters
|Suitable web height mm
|Suitable web thickness mm
|Suitable flange width mm
|Suitable flange thickness mm
|Straightening thickness mm
|Fillet height mm
|Work-piece length mm
|Feeding speed m/min
|Input conveyor m
||3conveyorss, each 2.6m (one powered)
|Output conveyor m
||11.5m, including lift conveyor
|Machine power kW
||AC380V, 50HZ, 3P or tailor made
|Above are our standard models and parameters, and it can be designed and manufactured on request.
*We reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
H-beam combination workstation is used for H-beam or T-beam assembly, welding and straightening. It centralize the assembly, welding and straightening functions on one machine which saves space and economize workshop.Reduce workflows: shorten the production time and improve the efficiency. Economize the investment of crane equipment and operator.
- These machines are specifically designed for the manufacture of welded “T” and double “T” girder-beams with parallel or converging flange.
- They enable the welding to be carried out on items with the web located vertically and without any need for tacking.
- Tacking will only be required at the top in order to obtain the proper angle between the web and the flange.
- When double “T” beams are being manufactured, once the first flange has been welded, the beam is flipped over and fed back into the unit once again.
- This machine is capable of welding both symmetrical and non-symmetrical beams without the need for tacking;
- A flange post-deformation device mounted at the machine exit enables the machine to compensate for any flange deformation resulting from the welding process.
- This device is easily adjustable to handle various flange dimensions and a variety of different deformable thicknesses up to a maximum of 40 mm at maximum width.
- The welding line can be equipped with a control PLC from Mitsubishi.
4. Reference Photos