Multi - head Pipe Welding Machine
- The equipment mainly used for the U-rib CO2 gas shield welding of bridge-face plate;
- There is the mechanical tracking device on the front end of the welding arm;
- The gantry and the welder are integrated control, which makes them to be cooperated better and more convenient operation;
- The double sides driving of variable frequency motor makes the adjustment of the welding speed to be more convenient;
With the increasingly development of big steel structure bridge project, importance on automatic manufacturing of U-rib is growing day by day because of the large demand and high requirements about productivity and welding quality. Our company provides various bridge face manufacturing equipments for domestic state-owned companies as Shanghai ZMPC, Jiangnan Shipping Co and other bridge steel structure manufacturers in China. We have gained favorable comments from our customers.
2. Main Application and Suitable Range
- The equipment mainly used for the U-rib CO2 gas shield welding of bridge-face plate. The work-piece will be placed on the welding worktable, the welding arms which equip with CO2 welding machine can move in the vertical and horizontal directions on the beam of gantry frame, which make the welding nozzles aim at the welding seam. There is the mechanical tracking device on the front end of the welding arm. The gantry can move along on the rail for automatic weld. The gantry traveling is the double driving with VFD speed control, which moves steady and ensures the welding performance. Welding speed is digital display type, not only easy but also visual in operation.
Suitable work-piece length: 15000mm;
Max thickness of faceplate: 30mm;
Max thickness of U-rib plate: 20mm;
Min weld distance between adjoining U-rib: 180mm;
Suitable U-rib width: 160-190mm;
Suitable U-rib height: 285-340mm;
Min centre to centre spacing between adjoining U-rib: 510mm;
3. Main Specifications and Parameters
- Rail span: 5000mm;
- Rail length: 18000mm;
- Welding speed: 0.24—2.4m/min;
- Return speed: 3m/min;
- Welding position: Fillet welding at flat position;
- Welding method: CO2 gas shield welding;
- Machine power: 5kW(Mainframe);
- Gas source pressure: 0.4—0.6MPa;
4. Detail Descriptions
- Appearance and structure For appearance, please refer to the drawing. It is mainly composed of gantry, carriage unit, welding torch mechanical tracing device, electric control system and CO2 pipe array system, upper gantry, etc.
- Gantry is the frame of machine,the other parts are installed on the gantry frame. The functions of gantry frame are mainly for supporting the related parts and taking the parts travel with the welding speed. The downside of gantry frame has two traveling beam. Two sets of A.C. brake motors via reducers drive the gantry frame traveling on the rail. Two couples of wheels are lean against the rail side and the upper plane and two sides of the rail are with machining, which keeps steady traveling. On the upper platform, where placed the welding power source and power distributor box, wire barrel, etc.
- The carriage is installed on the rail of the gantry frame upper platform. The functions are supporting the welding head, arc guide unit, welding arm, etc, and also adjusting the nozzle. The motor drives the welding arm move up and down through reducer by gear and rack, and the carriage moves right and left by manual. According to the distance between U-stiffer and the width of panel, adjust the position of the welding arm, so that it will meet the welding requirement.
- Welding seam tracking device adopts the pneumatic pressing mechanical tracking way, pneumatic cylinder press the mechanism track roller and makes it lean on the weld seam tightly, and adopts the linear rail to guide the direction.
- The gantry and the welder are integrated control, which makes them to be cooperated better and more convenient operation. Moving gantry cable is connected through drag chain.
- The double sides driving of variable frequency motor makes the adjustment of the welding speed to be more convenient. This machine also has the ability of fast free speed for returning
5. Reference Photos
6. Comparative advantage
- ISO9000&CE certified;
- International warranty;
- Punctual delivery;
- Professional and experienced engineer team to ensure the advanced design about structure and electric;
- Experienced and skilled workers to care for each work flow from material cutting, welding, grinding to final assembly and testing to ensure high machine quality;
- Professional and experienced after sale service team to guarantee quick and satisfied installation, commissioning or service;
- Optimum materials and outsourcings to ensure the best performance;
- Commissioning and testing before delivery;
- Factory inspection is encouraged;